Sunday, August 22, 2010

In My Mailbox (1)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme run by The Story Siren which explores the books that have been delivered to our mailbox (or doorstep, library, or directly into our hot little hands)

 Purchased:
Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson


Mothers & Other Liars by Amy Bourret








I read a chapter sample of Amy & Roger's Epic Detour on Barnes and Noble eReader and I just couldn't wait to get it. I also purchased Mothers & Other Liars while shopping with a friend. It was pretty much an impulse buy, but the title and the cover picture had me sold!

What did you get this week?

3 comments:

  1. Yay, Amy & Roger's Epic Detour!! It looks great. :) Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked Amy & Roger's Epic Detour. Enjoy your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mailbox! My IMM Birthday Edition is here.

    xx,
    E.J
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs