Sunday, November 7, 2010

In My Mailbox (12)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme run by The Story Siren which explores the books that have been delivered to our mailbox or doorstep or directly into our hot little hands.


Library:
A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler

Swapped:
Anatomy of a Boyfriend by Daria Snadowsky
(from Paperback Swap)

Won:
Teenage Waistland by Lynn Biederman and Lisa Pazer
Thank you to Random Buzzers


Won:
 To Kill a Warlock by H.P. Mallory (e-book)
Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble by H.P. Mallory (e-book)
Thank you to Sparkling Reviews

I'm so happy with my book haul this week. I swapped, won, or check out all of my books and didn't purchase any! (at least for myself) I hesitated posting Anatomy of a Boyfriend because, yes, sometimes I do feel a little too old to be reading YA and I feel old reading this one. It doesn't happen often, yet it does happen. Moving on . . .

Can't wait to see what you got in your mailbox this week.






9 comments:

  1. Awesome books you got this week. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some neat looking books this week. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection of books! They all look fab. Happy reading :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox and don't forget to enter the giveaway

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard wonderful things about A Blue so Dark, I really want to read that one! I enjoyed To Kill a Warlock as well, congrats on winning her books! You have a great blog, I'm a new follower here:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so going to love HP Mallory's books. I had such a great time reading them and she's an amazing writer. Happy reading!

    Here's my mailbox for this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy A Blue So Dark! I really want to read it. Have a great week :)

    Here's what I got in my mailbox this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard so many amazing things about A Blue so Dark I hope you enjoy it! I read Anatomy of a Boyfriend and it was a very funny and unique read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for not buying any books! I have A Blue So Dark waiting for me at the library and I look forward to hearing your thoughts. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your wins!! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs