Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday Teaser (9)


From Same Difference by Siobhan Vivian (page 9)

Meg flips open the phone and starts texting. While she does, I brush the crumbs off my napkin and start to draw.The pen fits in my hand so comfortably, like an extension of my fingers. I draw a lot in moments like this. It gives me something to concentrate on while life happens to everyone else.



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read and open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

6 comments:

  1. Here's mine: http://wp.me/pFyoG-pZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like this teaser! Fabulous pick, I wonder if they're drawing anything significant?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, interesting teaser! Wonder what she's drawing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely interested! I'm adding this to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh this teaser peaks my interest... I might just have to pick this one up. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs