Monday, July 11, 2011

Once Upon a Read-a-thon - Starting Post

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon

After a week of family events and a wedding, not much blogging and just a little bit of reading, I am ready to start the Once Upon a Read-a-thon. I don't want to say how many books I will read or which books I will be reading before I start them because I don't want to set myself up for failure. Although, I do know I will be finishing After the Kiss by Terra Elan McVoy. But after that, who knows. Plus I will be traveling a good portion of the time and lose 3 hours of reading time due to a time change. Booo.  I'll be checking in periodically by Twitter at @ActinUpwb Ok enough babbling, let the reading begin!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs