Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: Small Town Sinners

 Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:







Small Town Sinners
by Melissa C. Walker
Published by Bloomsbury
Publish Date: July 19, 2011








Lacey Anne Byer is a perennial good girl and lifelong member of the House of Enlightenment, the Evangelical church in her small town. With her driver's license in hand and the chance to try out for a lead role in Hell House, her church's annual haunted house of sin, Lacey's junior year is looking promising. But when a cute new stranger comes to town, something begins to stir inside her. Ty Davis doesn't know the sweet, shy Lacey Anne Byer everyone else does. With Ty, Lacey could reinvent herself. As her feelings for Ty make Lacey test her boundaries, events surrounding Hell House make her question her religion. (from Amazon.com)

I've yet to read any of Melissa Walker's books, but this one sounds really good. Coming from a small town myself I'm sure that will be something about it I can relate too. I didn't realize Small Town Sinners was coming out soon. Just TWO weeks - I won't have to wait too long!

8 comments:

  1. The cover is gorgeous and the premise sounds promising. Great pick!
    Here's my W.O.W : http://mochalattereads.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday13.html

    -Mocha from A Cupcake and A Latte: YA Reads, Reviews & More!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a really interesting book. Great choice

    My WoW: http://ange-moonlightreader.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday-12.html

    Ange @ the Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover is so pretty. I loved Melissa's Violet series and this one sounds really great too!

    Check out my Waiting on Wednesday picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one sounds good and I really like the cover. It's on my TBR. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is definitely going on my wishlist. Great pick!

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This romance has some interesting new twist to it. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had me at "annual haunted house of sin." That sounds too interesting to pass up! :)

    My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been waiting for this one for forever. I pre-ordered it ages ago and now it's finally coming out. Yay!
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday-26.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs