Sunday, August 21, 2011

In My Mailbox (45)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme run by Kristi at The Story Siren which explores the books that have been delivered to our mailbox or doorstep or directly into our hot little hands.



Purchased:
Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready

For Review:
All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin



Traded:

Don't Breathe A Word by Holly Cupala (ARC)
And Then Things Fall Apart by Arlaina Tibensky (ARC)
Thanks Shanyn from Chick Loves Lit

Truth and Dare edited by Liz Miles
Thanks Jordyn from Ten Cent Notes



Gifted:
Carry Me Down by M.J. Hyland
RAK from Beth at Living a Goddess Life

Triangles by Ellen Hopkins
RAK from Grace at Words Like Silver

I seriously cannot believe the amazing week I had in books this week. Amazing trades and Random Acts of Kindness and a little treat of Shift that I got for myself (with a birthday gift card), I am a little overwhelmed with all of this awesomeness.  I've already started reading Shift and can't wait to dive in to the rest of them. (I've joined the Bout of Books Read-a-thon at On a Book Bender to do just that).
I want to say thank you again to Shanyn, Beth, Jordyn and Grace for all of the trades and gifts. I really appreciate your willingness to share your books with me.
I hope that everyone else had an amazing week in books and I can't wait to check out your IMMs.


9 comments:

  1. Fantastic week, Joli! I've heard good things about ALL THESE THINGS I'VE DONE. Hope you enjoy it and your other books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shift is on my to-buy list but i still need to read shade. heard great things about the series though. awesome books this week! you have lots of fantastic reading ahead of you. :)

    Stop by our IMM.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shift is awesome! I even liked it more than Shade, the first book, and I usually don't like second books more than first books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All These Things I've Done looks pretty amazing. Happy reading! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i am insanely curious about dont breathe a word (please let it be good ;)

    awesome week in books <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got Shift (and Shade) on my TBR list. I've got to get to reading those too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome books! I received All These Things I've Done this week also, and I really liked both Don't Breathe a Word and And Then Things Fall Apart. Here's what I got this week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Been hearing great things about All These Things I've Done!

    Check out Em's IMM!
    Also, check out our giveaway of Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Lots of RAK's! I loved Shift! But that's one of my favorite ongoing series right now!! Looks like everyone got All These Things I've Done. You're the third blog I've been on that has it! I really can't justify getting it! You got some really great books, and I can't wait to read your reviews!

    On another note, I was in Roanoke this weekend, just for the day on Sunday, but thought about you as I passed your town! We have to go to some signings together. Let's see if we can find some weekend ones!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs