Friday, August 12, 2011

Love My Indie - Call for Guest Bloggers

Love My Indie is a feature where authors, bloggers, and readers share their love for their independent bookstores. Over the past few months I have had some wonderful guest posts from authors and bloggers and have discovered some little-known and some well-known bookstores - definitely a lot of places I would like to visit.

In the past I put a call for guest bloggers on Twitter and received an incredible response but I also want to invite guest bloggers here to tell me about their favorite independent bookstores. If you are interested, please send me an email at actinupwb (at) gmail (dot) com to let me know. I am currently taking submissions for September and October.

If  you have missed any previous Love My Indie posts, check them out here:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs