Top Books that Should Be in Your Beach Bag1. Perfect Fifths (or any book from The Jessica Darling Series) by Megan McCafferty - because what fun is summer without a fling with Marcus Flutie?
2. The Summer of Skinny Dipping by Amanda Howells - It made me happy, it made me cry. It made me want to spend all day at the beach and all night too.
3. Crush: Twenty Six Real-Life Tales of First Love ed. by Andrea Richesin - I don't have this one yet, but it will probably make it into my beach bag too!
4. Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols - it may just make you want to try wakeboarding. I did!
5. Invincible Summer by Hannah Moskowitz - it will knock your socks off and leave you with so much to think about.
Top Books in my Beach Bag6. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han - dying to read this but I'm waiting for my first day of vacation. Why can't it be June 19th already?
7. We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han - I know I won't want to wait to dig into the second of the series.
8. It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han - thank goodness, the last one has already come out. No waiting for me!
9. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Mattson - I bought this near the end of last summer but saved it for this summer. I have been avoiding all reviews because I didn't want to have any spoilers. I'm excited to read it and then go back to read everyone's posts to find out what they thought about it too.
10. Perfect Fifths by Megan McCafferty - because it's not summer without a fling with Marcus Flutie