Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: One Day Reads

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because they are particularly fond of lists. I am too so that is why I am participating this week.

Books that can be read in a day

My selection includes books that take place in a day, verse novels, some favorite one day reads, and books by David Levithan.
  1. The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder
  2. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
  3. Perfect Fifths by Megan McCafferty
  4. Wake by Lisa McMann
  5. Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
  6. The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott
  7. Exposed by Kimberly Marcus
  8. Chasing Brooklyn by Lisa Schroeder
  9. Nothing Like You by Laura Strasnick
  10. Books by David Levithan: Boy Meets Boy, The Realm of Possibilities,  Love Is the Higher Law, The Lover's Dictionary

12 comments:

  1. Seems like STAT is a popular choice! It made our list too!

    Our Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read Wake and that's about it. However, I have seen these books in a few top ten so I really am going to check them out. If this many people love them, than they must be good.
    My Top Ten Books!

    Happy Reading!
    Amanda @ Sisters Unedited

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree on no 2, 3 and 5. Those are really great reads. Awesome list=D

    Drop by my Top 10?
    http://www.tumblinginbooks.blogspot.com/2012/04/top-10-books-to-read-in-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Statistical Probability seems to be the general consensus, I've got it on my list too! I also added David Levithan's books with Rachel Cohn, and the Lover's Dictionary! It's such a great little concept and a wonderful book.

    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't agree more with David Levithan's books! He is the perfect read in one sitting author. Great list!
    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right that's it- I've seen 'Statistical Probability...' on so many lists I am just going to go ahead and get one! Amazon here I come.

    My TTT: http://pocketfulofbooksblogger.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/top-ten-tuesday-books-to-read-in-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I forgot all about the wake series, they were awesome quick reads. Awesome list.

    Check out mine at
    youngadultbookhaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Statistical Probability is showing up all over the place. It must be THAT good! On my TBR list.

    Here's my Top Ten. Would love for you to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see The statistical... on almost every list! I must read it, because it must be good.

    Nice list! :D

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/04/top-10-tuesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Lover's Dictionary! That's one that I also read in one day. It's so sweet and also a very quick read.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great picks! Especially all the David Levithan books :). I think Boy Meets Boy definitely makes the all time favourite list for me.

    New follower, btw :).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs