Sunday, May 20, 2012

Bout of Books 4.0 Wrap-Up


Bout of Books Read-a-Thon


There's still a little over an hour left of the Bout of Books read-a-thon, but my eyes are tired and my DVR is full so I'm calling it. I think I did pretty well this go-round. 

My goals were to:
  • Read 1500 pages - I read 1015
  • Read one e-book - Did this! 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
  • Read one book that has been on my shelf for over a year - Fade by Lisa McMann
  • Read 2 books for review and write the reviews - read and reviewed one - The Forgetting Curve by Angie Smibert (my review)
  • Participate in some challenges- not a single one, but I did participate in a Twitter chat
  • Have Fun!! - yes, I did. I'd hope to comment on a few more blogs but I can still do that after everyone posts their recaps and wrap-ups.
I ended up reading a total of 5 books, I started one and didn't finish it. I just couldn't get into the story so instead of trudging through it, I moved on to something else.

Books Read:  The Forgetting Curve by Angie Smibert, 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson, Inexcusable by Chris Lynch, Fade by Lisa McMann, and Gone by Lisa McMann



Not too shabby. I'm looking forward to the next one!


2 comments:

  1. You did well! I'm glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you managed to finish some of your goals - and, of course, have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs