Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because they are particularly fond of lists. I am too so that is why I am participating this week.
THE SERIES I HAVEN'T FINISHED
Reading a series is a commitment. I've finished several, but there are many that I still need to get to. Here is my list, limited to 10 (but there are more).
The Ones I Haven't Even Started:
1. Fallen by Lauren Kate
This one's been on my shelf a while. As more time passes, I'm not sure if I'll ever get to this one.
2. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
I think I might skip this one too.
3. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
I've Read the First in the Series:
4. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
5. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
6. The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
I recently finished the audiobook and knowing there are 5 in this series is a bit overwhelming.
Can I commit to 5 books? I don't know about that.
Finishing the Series means Saying Good-bye:
7. Cupcake by Rachel Cohn
Gingerbread and Shrimp (books 1 and 2)
I haven't read it because I don't want it to be the end.
I'm Just Waiting for the Final Book to be Released:
That says it all!!
8. Read Unearthly and Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
Boundless to be published January 2013
9. Read Hourglass and Timepiece by Myra McEntire
Infinityglass to be published in 2013
10. Read Delirium and Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
Requiem to be published March 5, 2013