Thursday, October 4, 2012

SuperFun Announcement: Freshman Year in PAPERBACK!!




Remember Kelsey Finkelstein? She’s fourteen, she lives in Brooklyn, and she's starting her freshman year of high school?

Well... now she's coming out in paperback.

Author Meredith Zeitlin is thrilled to announce the paperback release of FRESHMAN YEAR AND OTHER UNNATURAL DISASTERS, coming to bookstores March 2013 from G.P. Putnam's Sons.

In honor of this joyous occasion, we've made another CAT VIDEO.
Cats and books, you guys. Seriously, what else could you ask for?






I read Freshman Year and Other Unnatural Disasters earlier this year and fell in love with this darling of a book. Here are some highlights from my review:
" . . . this book was too much fun. It has been a long time since I've read a book that made me smile and laugh over and over and over again."

"I loved Kelsey - she was real, fun, had a lot of heart, and could make fun of herself. Reading Kelsey, I was reminded of Jessica Darling from Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty and Ruby Oliver from The Boy Book by E. Lockhart - both characters that I love from books that hold a place in my heart because they take me back to that awkwardness of high school which, for me, really wasn't all that bad. I hope to read more about Kelsey in future books. I can't wait to know what happens her sophomore year!"
As the cats said, Meredith is working on her second book. We don't know if it is a continuation of Kelsey's story, but I sure would love it if it is!

FRESHMAN YEAR Links:
Book Website: http://kelseyfinkelstein.com/
Book Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOTDUDvvO-k
Amazon
Barnes and Noble 

1 comment:

  1. Why have I been waiting to read this...definately going to move it to the top of my list.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs