Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Auto-Buy Authors

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because they are particularly fond of lists. I am too so that is why I am participating this week.

Top Ten (OK, 11) Authors On My Auto-Buy List

Many of these authors' books appear on my top ten lists time and time again. I mean it wouldn't be a complete top ten without an appearance from Megan McCafferty. These authors are not only on my auto-buy list, I recommend their books more than any other author, and I share their books from my shelves as often as possible.

1. Megan McCafferty

2. Mindi Scott


 3. Lisa Schroeder

4. Ellen Hopkins

5. Gayle Forman

6. Laura Wiess

7. David Levithan

8. Jennifer Echols

9. Sarah Dessen

10. Denise Jaden

11. Lauren Oliver

3 comments:

  1. Lisa Schroeder was just outside on my list. The sad thing is I keep buying her books, and I think I may own them all, but I've only ever read one.

    Here's my list:
    Teaser and Top Ten Tuesday (1)
    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa - I know what you mean. Just because they are on the auto-buy list, it doesn't mean that I've read all of their books. There are still 4 Sarah Dessen books that I haven't read yet and I haven't rad Lauren Oliver's middle grade books. BUT I WILL!! Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellen Hopkins is a good one! I've read quite a few of hers. I love her writing style.

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs