Monday, June 24, 2013

My Unexpected Forever (Teaser #2) by Heidi McLaughlin





Aaaaahhhhh!!!!!!



The cover reveal & blurb for My Unexpected Forever is coming up in just a few days: June 28th. My Unexpected Forever will be available September 2, 2013. Heidi has given us another teaser (I really think it's because she loves her readers!)


Teaser #2:

 If you missed it



Lost in You - Out Now!

Forever My Girl - The Beaumont Series #1 
My Everything - A Beaumont Series Novella
My Unexpected Forever - The Beaumont Series #2 - September 1, 2012

A USA Today Best Selling Author
An Amazon Best Seller
A Barnes and Noble Best Seller

             
 
 
My Unexpected Forever releases September 2nd, except for Naughty Mafia attendees. Pre-buy $15 and get a copy in Vegas. First 100 people to pre-buy will receive exclusive swag. Order here: http://bit.ly/11JRWEP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs