Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: The Real Prom Queens of Westfield High


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:






The Real Prom Queens of Westfield High 
by Laurie Boyle Crompton
Published by Sourcebooks Fire
Publication Date: February 1, 2014
Pages: 309
Goodreads









(from Goodreads)


Shannon’s ‘clique’ is just her and her best friend and she has a super-embarrassing nickname that won’t go away. It is no huge shock when her classmates vote her least likely to be crowned Prom Queen. What is shocking is the new hidden camera reality show she finds herself starring in, titled The Prom Queen Wannabes! Shannon and two other Wannabes must battle to be elected Prom Queen and snag the One! Million! Dollar! prize. After a summer of makeovers and training at Prom Queen Camp, the hidden cameras watch the three of them enter their senior year equipped with secret skills to help wage war on the popular set. Things at Westfield High are about to get ugly, and Shannon must decide how much she's willing to give up for a shot at winning that tiara.

Why I'm Waiting 

 The Real Prom Queens of Westfield High sounds like it's going to be a hot, fun mess. I want to find out how or why she is selected to be a Prom Queen Wannabe.

And I'm a fan of Laurie Boyle Crompton's Blaze (or Love in the Time of Supervillains), read my review, and I want to see what she's come up with for her readers. 

2 comments:


  1. YES, YES and YES!
    Great choices! I have been looking forward to this for so long!

    Anyways besides your good taste in Wow books aha, I’ve been reading for posts and I seriously put 4 books in my TBR shelve so thank you for that!

    I’m a new blogger and would really appreciate it if you would check out my WOW and followed my blog @ http://straightfromthereadersmouth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really cute. I haven't heard of it before. Thanks for the introduction!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs