Monday, December 16, 2013

Finding My Forever Blog Tour Starts Today




Today begins the blog tour for Heidi McLaughlin's Finding my Forever. Finding My Forever is Book #3 in The Beaumont Series. It is also the first day you can begin to pre-order your copy. Please stop back by on December 23 to read my thoughts on Finding My Forever.


Release Date: December 30, 2013
Pre-Order: December 16, 2013 (Amazon only)

About Finding My Forever

Everywhere I look, my friends are settling down - marriage, children, white picket fences; but not me. Marriage isn’t in the cards for me. I’m a ladies man.



A rock star. 



I was born and raised in the industry.

I love everything about my life, especially the attention from the women that my status brings me.



Women find me. I don’t chase. I know what they want and they know I’ll deliver.



But after one look, one touch, one night... 



Now I’m the one doing the chasing.



I need to find a way to show her that I’m serious, that I can change.

I need to find a way to show her that I can love her fully, and only her.

I need to find a way to show her that she’s my forever.

 Follow Heidi McLaughlin


 

Tour Schedule

December 16, 2013

December 17, 2013

December 18, 2013

December 19, 2013
Reading Bliss

December 20, 2013

December 22, 2013

December 23, 2013

December 24, 2013

December 26, 2013
Bridger Books

December 27, 2013

December 28, 2013
Turn the Page

December 29, 2013

December 30, 2013

January 1, 2014

January 2, 2014

January 3, 2014

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read the second in the series so I have no idea who this is. I guess I have to catch up.
    I absolutely love your new look! Fabulous!! Have a Happy Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to read book 2: My Unexpected Forever soon! It's steamier than the Forever My Girl, just to let you know!

      I'm glad that I FINALLY got a new look. It was about time. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs