Friday, January 3, 2014

Love My Indie Bookstore Feature: I'm Bringing It Back!


I've set one blog goal for 2014 and that it to bring back my Love My Indie Bookstore Feature. When I first started my blog in 2010, I knew that I wanted to start a feature about independent bookstores. I invited authors, bloggers, and readers to share there favorite independent bookstores or bookstore memories. I've shared some stories about the bookstores that I frequent or visited on vacation. 

It's had a great run, but it fizzled out a bit during the second part of 2013. I don't want it to go away completely, so I've set a goal. Twelve posts in 12 months! Each month, I would like to host at least one author, blogger, or reader, and have them share their favorite independent bookstore or their favorite bookstore memory. I've had people share their favorite bookstores in states like Florida, Oregon, North Carolina, Virginia, New York, and Pennsylvania, just to name a few. I'd love to add more to the list. 

If you are interested in contributing to Love My Indie Bookstore, just fill out the form below:


I look forward to lots of Indie Bookstore Love in 2014!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs