Saturday, February 22, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (9)



This week I'm joining Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews and sharing the books that I acquired throughout the week.






Be with Me by Jennifer Armentrout/J. Lynn (Purchased) I love J. Lynn's books! I usually get the e-books, but I wanted at least one paperback in my collection.

Disarm by June Gray (Purchased) I saw this one featured as someone's Waiting on Wednesday a few months back. This is the complete novel which was previously available in segments of e-books.

A Love Letter to the City by Stephen Powers (Accepted Review Request) From graffiti writer to street artist. I couldn't pass up the offer to review this collection of public art. I also received a collection of notecards too: Love in Letters.

Unplug and Play by Brad Berger (Accepted Review Request) - I accepted this request because I love playing games, hosting game nights, and it includes games for all ages. I'm hosting friends this week and hope to try a few of the games from the book.

Room for You by Beth Ehemann (e-book; Purchased) Beth is one of the authors who is attending the Cleveland Author Event I plan to go to in a couple of months. This book has been recommended to me a few times and I wanted to read it before meeting her!
 

2 comments:

  1. Great haul! I absolutely love Jennifer L. Armentrout, she's definitely one of my all time favorite authors. I hope you enjoy your books! :)
    My StS: http://bribookishconfessions.wordpress.com/2014/02/22/stacking-the-shelves-12-half-off-edition/

    Happy Reading!
    -Brianna @ Brianna's Bookish Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely haul. I've been meaning to read something by J Lynn.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs