Sunday, March 2, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (10)



This week I'm joining Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews and sharing the books that I acquired throughout the week.





Liv, Forever by Amy Talkington (Accepted Review Copy) - A debut novel involving ghosts, mystery, secret societies, and a secret love story - sign me up!

The Secret Side of Empty by Maria E. Andreu (Accepted Review Copy) - A few months ago Maria was featured on the blog sharing the story behind the book which is based on her own experiences as an undocumented "illegal" teenager. It seems very different from books that I've read so I accepted it to review.

The Fine Line by Alicia Kobishop (Purchased) - I was offered a review copy of The Fine Line, but didn't accept the request. It sounds like a book that I would like, so I bought myself a copy and told my book club about it. Maybe it will be a future selection. It's currently only $.99 for Kindle from Amazon - such a great deal!

3 comments:

  1. Liv, Forever sounds really intriguing. Cant wait to check it out. Great haul :)

    Here is My StS
    Daisel @ Owl Alwats Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic haul! Enjoy your reads. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not familiar with these but I hope you enjoy them. :) My STS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs