Monday, March 24, 2014

The Monster Thons - Sign-Up

header from The Books Monsters
I participate in a few read-a-thons a year,  but I've never participated in a review-a-thon. I am in desperate need for something like this - I have a number of back-logged review and want to crank them out. I can dedicate a week to reviews. No reading. That's right. OK, who am I kidding - limited reading, but more writing. 

Some books I plan to review:
Roomies by Sara Zarr and Tara Altebrando
fml by Shaun Hutchison
Over You by Amy Reed
The Namesake by Steve Parlato
Arise by Tara Hudson

Book club discussions I need to write:
17 & Gone by Nova Ren Suma
Still Missing by Chevy Stevens
The Secret Ingredient by Stewart Lewis
Truly, Madly, Deadly by Hannah Jayne
Everneath by Brodi Ashton

If you like read-a-thons or need a review-a-thon, 
you should stop by The Book Monsters and join up.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful, you picked the review-a-thon! I need to read more books before I can write any. I wish you luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs