Saturday, April 5, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (14)



This week I'm joining Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews and sharing the books that I acquired throughout the week.








Nearly Gone by Elle Cosimano (Purchased) - A future book club selection. I don't know too much about it other than it is called a mixture of tv shows "Bones" and "Fringe" (I haven't watched them either), but I think it will give us a lot to talk about at my book club.

Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaria (Purchased) - I've wanted to read this as soon as I heard about it.

Revenge of the Girl with the Great Personality by Elizabeth Eulberg (Purchased) - I met Elizabeth at YALLFest a couple of years ago and she was talking about this book. This was an impulse buy when the book I wanted wasn't at my bookstore (that happens, a lot). 

Breakable by Tammara Webber (For Review) - A companion to Easy, it's Lucas's POV. I need to get my copy of Easy back asap, so I can reread it!

Alpha Goddess by Amalie Howard (For Review) - This is so different from a lot of the books that I normally read.

Red at Night by Katie McGarry (e-book; Free) - I had to get this because I love Katie's books. It is currently free on Amazon.

Wake Up by Renee Dyer (e-book; Purchased) - Renee and I have bonded over the love of a certain series that I feature on the blog A LOT. The Beaumont Series by Heidi McLaughlin. Wake Up is Renee's debut novel. I bought this these day of her release party.

Watch Over Me by Tara Sivec (audiobook; Purchased) - Another impulse buy. I have the e-book,  but someone shared on FB that it was a favorite audiobook of theirs so I grabbed it up. I'm easily swayed that way. Tara will be at a signing I'm attending so I hope to have read at least one of her books before I meet her.

Hushed by Kelley York (e-book; Won) - Kelley made me a fan of hers with Made of Stars. Many thanks to Renee and Amie from the Wake Up Release Party!

Don't Hate the Player . . . Hate the Game by Katie Ashley (e-book; Won) - Katie was the author of the day for the Tennessee Valley Author Event. Her books have been recommended to me several times and my comment was selected for any book of my choice. Score! I'll get to meet Katie in a few weeks too. So excited!

7 comments:

  1. YESSSSSSSSS I got Breakable! SO starting this week! Great haul!

    OUT's STS

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to read Love Letters To Dead, I've heard it's really heartbreaking and powerful. I hope you enjoy it as much as other people have - I still need to wait for a while. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed Love Letter to the Dead, Joli, I hope you will too! You got some pretty nice-looking books this week, I hope they'll all be awesome.

    Thanks for stopping by earlier.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to be reading Alpha Goddess soon. I actually got to meet Amalie Howard and she's so sweet in RL.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great haul! I want to read Love Letters to the Dead.
    Check out my STS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! Nearly Gone, Love Letters to the Dead and Revenge of the Girl With the Great Personality are all on my wishlist :) I just finished Red at Night the other day and loved it, I'm hoping Katie will write a full length novel on those characters!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I am dying to get my hands on Breakable, more than a little jealous that you have a copy of that one ;) I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs