Sunday, September 14, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (22)


This week I'm joining Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews and sharing the books that I acquired throughout the week.




From the Books for a Cause Auction hosted by Turning Pages Blog
Out of Control by Sarah Alderson
The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes
Period 8 by Chris Crutcher
Don't Turn Around by Michelle Gagnon
Dodger by Terry Pratchett
  
From Fitzhenry and Whiteside Publishing
Whatever Life You Wear by Cecilia Kennedy (Review/Promotional copy)
Taking Flight by Sheena Wilkinson (Review/Promotional copy) 

What books did you get this week?


1 comment:

  1. I've only just attempted a Terry Pratchett book but I have to admit I'm like 1000% sold. XD I love his humour! Dodger looks (and sounds) quite cool, and I hope its good! ^-^ My Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs