Wednesday, December 31, 2014
I'm joining the 2015 TBR Pile Challenge!!
One of my goals for 2015 is to read more books that are already on my shelves, so it would make sense to join a challenge that would encourage me to do so. Adam at RoofBeamReader.com is hosting The Official 2015 TBR Pile Challenge. This challenge is in its 6th year, but this is the first year I am joining. If you are interested in joining, you can find all of the details HERE.
For this challenge, I have selected books that I "just had to have" and some review books that I haven't read yet and need to write reviews. While I have some older books that would certainly satisfy the requirement that the book has been on my shelf for more than a year, most of these books were published in 2011 to 2013 (and they have been on my shelf for at least a year).
Here are the books I plan to read and review:
1. Don't Breathe a Word by Holly Cupala
2. The Kid Table by Andrea Seigel
3. The Pull of Gravity by Gae Polisner
4. Dear Dylan by Siobhan Curham
5. Stargazing from Nowhere by Isabel Thomas
6. Falling for You by Lisa Schroeder
7. And by the Way . . . by Denise Deegan
8. Playing Along by Rory Samantha Green
9. Psych Major Syndrome by Alicia Thompson
10. Accomplice by Eireann Corrigan
11. Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky
12. The Lighter Side of Life and Death by C.K. Kelly Martin
1. The List by Siobhan Vivian
2.Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott