Here were my intentions:
- Finish reading Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready
- Read at least one review book
- Read at least one e-book (sometimes I forget I have them)
- Finish the last 60 pages of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (it will happen)
- Host a Challenge and Giveaway on Thursday (hint: get your camera ready)
- Read Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready
- Read Real Live Boyfriends by e. lockhart
- Read The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney (e-book)
- Read 2 essays from Flirtin' with the Monster
- Read 1/2 of Friend is Not a Verb by Daniel Ehrenhaft
Oh and I hosted the Pick It Up, the Pile It Up Challenge and learned that I'm not the only book hoarder around. Yes, there is some comfort in that, but it made me realize that I have more books than I ever thought.
Thanks Amanda for organizing the read-a-thon! I hope there is another one in the future.