Sunday, September 4, 2011

In My Mailbox (47)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme run by Kristi at The Story Siren which explores the books that have been delivered to our mailbox or doorstep or directly into our hot little hands.




Purchased:
Dust and Decay by Jonathan Maberry
Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles
The Boyfriend Thief by Shana Norris (e-book)
I Loved You First by Reena Jacobs (e-book)

Loaned:
Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah

Won:
Starstruck by Cyn Balog
Thanks Random House / Random Buzzers

Gifted:
Accomplice by Eireann Corrigan
RAK from Diana at Books by their Story
Thank you Diana!!

I cannot express just how excited I am about Dust and Decay. I loved, loved, loved Rot and Ruin and hoped that there would be a follow-up. I will not let this one sit on the shelf long at all. It just may be the next book I read. I highly recommend Rot and Ruin - here is my review 

I visited some friends last weekend they finally convinced me to read a book by Kristin Hannah. They both fell in love with Firefly Lane and hoped that I would too. And last week I also entered a Random Buzzers contest on Twitter and won a copy of Starstuck. Pretty Cool!

I missed out on checking everyone's IMMs last week and look forward to seeing what books everyone received this week!

11 comments:

  1. You will not be disappointed with Dust & Decay -- I've already read it. Get right on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been eyein Dust and Decay...do tell when you finish it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read Dust & Decay so bad! I'm going to get it soon I think!
    Check out my IMM...

    -Heather@BookStacksOnDeck

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Boyfriend Thief looks really cute!

    My mom keeps raving about Firefly Lane...I really need to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I love the cover for Starstuck, it's so pretty. I also want to read Dust and Decay, it sounds great.

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to read The Boyfriend Thief. I've read good reviews on it. I hope you enjoy Rules of Attraction. Carlos Fuentes is...yeah. You'll see.




    - Mary [ Anxirium | IMM ]

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the covers to Dust & Decay and Starstruck are gorgeous. Can't wait to see what you think of them.

    Steph's Stacks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simone Elkeles is great! I love the cover of Firefly Land. :)

    Have a great week. I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some great books this week. I hope you enjoy reading them!

    Check out my IMM here - http://lostinayabook.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    Emma @ LostinaYAboook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read Rot and Ruin yet, the cover freaks me out....maybe I should give it a go though. I'm happy to have found your blog-thanks for stopping by mine:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Mailbox! Rules of Attraction is great!! We still need to get together and discuss our favorite series!!

    Haven't heard of most of the other ones but will be looking forward to the reviews.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs