Tuesday, May 28, 2013

THE SYMPTOMS OF MY INSANITY Fun Facts Book Trailer Tour!





The Symptoms of My Insanity
by Mindy Raf
Published by Dial Books for Young Readers
Publication Date: April 18, 2013
384 pages


When you’re a hypochondriac, there are a million different things that could be wrong with you, but for Izzy, focusing on what could be wrong might be keeping her from dealing with what’s really wrong.

I almost raised my hand, but what would I say? “Mr. Bayer, may I please be excused? I’m not totally positive, but I think I might have cancer.” No way. Then everyone at school would know, and they would treat me differently, and I would be known as “Izzy, that poor girl who diagnosed herself with breast cancer during biology.”

But Izzy’s sense of humor can only get her so far when suddenly her best friend appears to have undergone a personality transplant, her mother’s health takes a turn for the worse, and her beautiful maybe-boyfriend is going all hot and cold. Izzy thinks she’s preparing for the worst-case scenario, but when the worst-case scenario actually hits, it’s a different story altogether—and there’s no tidy list of symptoms to help her through the insanity.

A few weeks ago I featured and reviewed Mindy Raf's The Symptoms of My Insanity. From my review:
Straight up - I loved this book. Mindy Raf has given us an extremely entertaining and enlightening story about how one girl deals with the pressures and anxiety of high-school, home life, and maybe a little hypochondria.
If you are interested, you can read my entire review HERE. Now I'm pleased to host Mindy for THE SYMPTOMS OF MY INSANITY Fun Facts Book Trailer Tour!

When asked what her goals were for the trailer, Mindy said:


My only two book trailer goals were:
  • incorporate my idea for a supernatural book called ‘Uniwolf’
  • have the entire book trailer video just be me dancing around my living room to Taylor Swift music and title it “Trailer Swift”
I’m glad we went with the former.

Now check out the trailer:



Find Mindy Online: Website * Twitter * Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs