Saturday, April 12, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (15)



This week I'm joining Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews and sharing the books that I acquired throughout the week.








This Side of Salvation  by Jeri Smith-Ready (Purchased) - Such a great book. One I will be recommending a lot! 

Something Real by Heather Demetrios (Won) - Thanks James at BookChic!

The Falconer by Elizabeth May (For Review/Promotional Copy) - Thank you Chronicle Books!

Pretty Little Things by Teresa Mummert (e-book; Purchased) - My book club is reading this one. Still formulating my thoughts.

Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland (e-book; Purchased) - This was on my wishlist for a long time. It was a Kindle Daily Deal. Score!

Killing Ruby Rose by Jessie Humphries (e-book; Amazon Prime) - I had to take advantage of the Prime offer.

Finding My Way by Heidi McLaughlin (e-ARC; For Review) - Read it. Loved it. Review coming soon as part of the Finding My Way book tour.

Finally, Forever by Katie Kacvinsky (e-ARC; For Review) - This is the final book of the Dylan and Gray saga,  but it can be read as a stand-alone. I've already read this one too. I'll have my review posted next month as part of the review tour.

6 comments:

  1. Great books for you this week! Pretty Little Things looks interesting. I hope you enjoy them!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My STS: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2014/04/stacking-shelves_12.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty Little Things is interesting. Not necessarily a book I would have picked, but that's why I love my book club, we read a wide variety of books and authors.

      Delete
  2. Nice haul. I recently got The Falconer and can't wait to read it, it looks so good. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I wasn't expecting to receive The Falconer so that was a nice surprise.

      Delete
  3. I STILL need to buy Something Real and This Side Of Salvation. They're soooo pretty too. :)
    Happy reading!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover of finally forever is simply adorable! I hope you enjoy them all

    Happy reading!

    My Weekly Wrap up Post

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs