Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Wildlife by Fiona Wood

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
 
This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:







Wildlife
by Fiona Wood
Publication Date: September 16, 2014

Published by Poppy
Add to Goodreads








(from Goodreads)
During a semester in the wilderness, sixteen-year-old Sib expects the tough outdoor education program and the horrors of dorm life, but friendship drama and an unexpected romance with popular Ben Capaldi? That will take some navigating.

New girl Lou has zero interest in fitting in, or joining in. Still reeling from a loss that occurred almost a year ago, she just wants to be left alone. But as she witnesses a betrayal unfolding around Sib and her best friend Holly, Lou can't help but be drawn back into the land of the living.

Fans of Melina Marchetta, Rainbow Rowell, and E. Lockhart will adore this endearing and poignant story of first love, true friendship, and going a little bit wild.


Why I'm Waiting 
  • The setting: a semester in the wilderness
  • For fans of Melina Marchetta, Rainbow Rowell, and E. Lockhart - that's me!!
  • Aussie Author
  • Recommended by Nomes from Inkcrush blog

6 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this book before, but it seems great. Thanks for sharing! :)
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pretty much just stumbled upon this one, and when I saw that review on Inkcrush, I just knew that it was on that I would have to read.

      Delete
  2. This one sounds really good! I'm adding it to my TBR. Thanks for introducing me to it! :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds Good! I have never been disappointed by the Aussie authors that have been published over here. Sometimes I even have a good friend that gets me a book that isn't published here from an Aussie author that I love :) I am definitely adding this one to my TBR. LOL you have seen my book room! No telling when it will get read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is new to me but yeah Aussie authors rarely ever disappoint me so I'll be looking forward to this one. Great pick :)

    Tanja @ Ja Ĩitam, a ti?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs