Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because they are particularly fond of lists. I am too so that is why I am participating this week.
Top Ten Book Related Problems
- My need to have my favorite books in all formats: hardcover/paperback, e-book, audiobook!
- Starting too many books and having several in-progress at the same time.
- All the e-books! I lose track of what I have and on which device. Kindle, and Nook, and iBooks, oh my!
- My hesitation to give away my books - but what if I want to read it again and I no longer have it?
- Gifting a book to a friend and 2 years later they STILL haven’t read it. If I gift a book to someone it is because I love it and want them to love it to. So why can't they just go ahead and read it and we can love it together?
- When I don't finish my book club book before the book club meeting and then I hear spoilers about the book because it's my fault because I didn't finish reading it.
- Wanting to read the book before seeing the movie, then missing out on the movie because I haven’t read the book, but eventually giving in and seeing the movie and then missing out on the book. (Rarely do I go back and read the book after seeing the movie.)
- Reading a book you love and not having someone to discuss it with (or reading a book and loving it with all your heart and friend is all MEH. And vice versa!)
- When I love a book so much that I can't find the correct words to adequately explain why I love it and then I saying, "Just read it, it's good."
- ALL THE SHINY NEW BOOKS!!!!!!!!
Do I really think these are problems? No, not at all. I know I'm really lucky to have access to so many books.