Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday - Recovery Road

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Two bad-ass teenagers fall in love in rehab. You will laugh. You will cry.

Madeline is sent away to Spring Meadows to help with a drinking and rage problem she has. It's a pretty intense place, but there is the weekly movie night in town--where Madeline meets Stewart, who's at another rehab place nearby. They fall for each other during a really crazy time in their lives. Madeline gets out and tries to get back on her feet, waiting for Stewart to join her. When he does, though, it's not the ideal recovery world Madeline dreamed of. Both of them still have serious problems. And Stewart's are only getting worse....
(from Goodreads)

Published March 1st 2011 by Scholastic Press
 

Please leave a link to your blog so I can see what new books you have discovered. Can't wait to find out what your waiting for!

**Just realized I had title my post Waiting for Wednesday (a Lisa Loeb song, gotta love her) It's fixed now. 

6 comments:

  1. I love the sound of your WoW... Actually really - I love Waiting on Wednesday because there are such great choices out there - but my reading is growing every week... Eep!

    check out my WoW
    http://itsabookthingblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting for this book too! In fact, I'm signed up on an Arc tour for it.. just hope it gets to me soon :-)
    Come see what I'm waiting on at GReads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one will be dramatic and intense, hope you get a chance to read it as March is still aways off!

    My Books this week

    jackie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds really interesting! I bet it will be really intense. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, thanks so much for sharing this! I hadn't heard of it before but the concept sounds amazing, and the cover reeled me right in. This one seems just up my alley.

    Amazing choice :)

    Here's what I'm waiting on: http://musty-pages.blogspot.com/2010/11/waiting-on-wednesday-3.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs