Monday, August 12, 2013

Bout of Books 8.0 Sign-Up

I'm Participating!!





I need to reconnect with my bookish peeps so I'm participating in the Bout of Books 8.0. The read-a-thon is during one of my busiest weeks at work so I'm not sure how much reading I'll accomplish, so I'm mainly participating for the community aspect.

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 19th and runs through Sunday, August 25th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 8.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

Want to join?? Sign-Up Here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs