Saturday, March 14, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (31)


This week I'm joining Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews and sharing the books that I acquired throughout the past week.



Happenstance 1-3 by Jamie McGuire (Purchased)
Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver (Purchased)
The Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard (Purchased)
Sophomore Year is Greek to Me by Meredith Zeitlin (For Review)
Biggie by Derek E. Sullivan (For Review)
My Heart and Other Black Wholes by Jasmine Warga (Won)
The Last time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand (Won)
The Distance Between Lost and Found by Kathryn Holmes + Swag (Won)
A KINDLE!! (Won)

Not Pictured
The Fine Art of Pretending by Rachel Harris (E-Book; Purchased)
Finders Keepers by Nicole Williams (E-Book; Purchased)
The Forgotten Ones by Laura Howard (E-Book; Purchased)
Looking for Trouble by Victoria Dahl (E-Book; Purchased)
Grift by Jason Mosberg (E-Book; Purchased)
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally (Audiobook; Purchased)
Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally (Audiobook; Purchased)


Many thanks to Flo from Book Nerds Across America, Kathryn Holmes, Riley Edgewood, Meredith Zeitlin, Derek Sullivan, and Albert Whitman & Co.




4 comments:

  1. Awesome stack this week. Red Queen was amazing. I really enjoyed that book and hope you will as well.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear! I got it because everyone has been raving about it.

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. My Heart and Other Black Holes is one that I've been really interested in reading. It sounds very interesting. Everyone seems to love Red Queen! Have a great week. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got The Red Queen because everyone seems love it so much. I didn't want to miss out. I'm not sure which one I will start with first.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs