Thursday, July 21, 2016

Mini Reviews: LOUD IS HOW I LOVE YOU, STAY UNTIL WE BREAK, and HE WILL BE MY RUIN

A collection of mini-reviews, quick thoughts, and books worth mentioning. 

Check them out!


LOUD IS HOW I LOVE YOU by Mercy Brown
Hub City #1
Publication Date: January 19, 2016
Pages: 227
Source: Purchased
Rating: 5 of 5





My Thoughts:
I had my eye on this book during the early promotion period, (I'm a sucker for books about music and musicians) but it was the recommendation from a favorite blogger friend that convinced me that I needed to read this book.

And she was right! I do love it. I loved it so much that I read it two times in the same week. I loved the friendship between Emmylou and Travis and their chemistry! Whew! And Travis is a new favorite character - he can draw a tattoo on me anytime. And the title of the book - CLASSIC! I'm sure I'll return to this series again and again when I want a fun, sexy read. 





STAY UNTIL WE BREAK by Mercy Brown
Hub City #2
Publication Date: June 21, 2016
Pages: 241
Source: Purchased
Rating: 5 of 5




My Thoughts:
I loved this story about being young and falling in love and lust and figuring out what you want and who you want it with. The chemistry between Cole and Sonia is scorching - I could read another hundred pages about these two! It was fun to read about the tour stops with Soft - Stars on the Floor, and experience all of the wild and fun and crazy nights with the band. A great read!



HE WILL BE MY RUIN by K.A. Tucker

Publication Date: February 2, 2016
Pages: 352
Source: Purchased at Apollycon
Rating: 5 of 5
Synopsis
Guest Reviewer: Cathy




Review: Do you think you know who was her ruin? You might- but you might not. K.A. Tucker does an amazing job of keeping you guessing as you connect with various characters and suspects in this book. Don't miss the opportunity to get this at 1.99 today* - a perfect read during your travels or staycation this summer! (*on sale at the time of posting)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs