Thursday, October 3, 2019

ARCtober Reading Challenge

Image Credit: KimberlyFaye Reads
I've joined #ARCTOBER Reading Challenge hosted by KimberlyFaye Reads and Romance Schmomace. The goal is to read ARCs. Easy enough. I'm altering my challenge a bit and will focus on writing reviews.

I'll share my updates on Instagram, so follow me there: @actinupjoli (#ARCtober19) and I'll share my reviews here on my blog. 

You can see the reading challenge details and sign-up HERE at KimberlyFaye Reads.

My Goals
Read AND Review

Finish and Review my current ARC 
Six Goodbyes We Never Said by Candace Ganger

Read my newest ARC  
Downfall by Willow Aster

Read any ARC from my bookshelf (or from one of piles on my floor)
So many (also too many) to choose from

For this challenge, my main focus will be to review the MANY ARCs I've read and still need to review. This is a must for me. I should be embarrassed, I mean some of the ARCs I'm reviewing, the books have been out for months and even years. Yes, sadly, years. 

I'm about to reach my Goodreads goal for the year: Just 3 more books to 100! So I can step back from the reading and WRITE THOSE REVIEWS.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs