Here’s a brief recap from Callapidder Days of how to be a part of Fall Into Reading 2010:
- Make a list of books you want to read (or finish reading) this fall. Your list can be as long or as short as you’d like. (Also, feel free to modify your list during the challenge if it’s not working for you.)
- Write a blog post containing your list and submit it to Callapidder Days
- Get reading! The challenge goes from today, September 22nd, through December 20th.
- Write a post about your challenge experience in December, telling us all about whether you reached your goals and how Fall Into Reading went for you.
Here is my list:
Books read will be highlighted in blue
- We Were Here by Matt de la Pena (finish)
- The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton (finish)
- Losing Faith by Denise Jaden
- Freefall by Mindi Scott
- How It Ends by Laura Weiss
- Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Same Difference by Siobhan Vivian
- Once Was Lost by Sara Zarr
- Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
- Fallout by Ellen Hopkins
- Perfect World by Brian James
- Songs for a Teenage Nomad by Kim Culbertson
I'm sure that my list will change between now and December, but this is my goal right now.