Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Wish List

I keep lists of books I want to read everywhere - on my i-Touch, in my phone, in my readers notebook, on scraps of paper - basically wherever/on whatever is handy at the moment (I've even written titles on my hand when I didn't have anything else). Some of these books I've found from browsing the bookstore, checking out books club reading lists, recommendations from friends, reviews from magazines, and the many blogs I visit daily. So that I don't lose my lists or forget books that I have come across in blogs, I am going to catalog them here.

I'm sure this list will be ever growing and ever changing as I hope to move them to my Books Read lists.
I'd love to see what is on your Wish List. Feel free to leave a comment and a link to your blog.





6 by Karen Tayleur
13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
13 to Life by Shannon Delaney
Aces Up by Lauren Barnholdt
Anthropology of an American Girl by Hilary Thayer Stream
Beige by Cecil Castellucci
Boy Proof by Cecil Castellucci
Breathless by Jessica Warman
Bumped by Megan McCafferty
Carry Me Down by M.J. Hyland
Crashing by Chris Wooding
Funny How Things Change by Melissa Wyatt
Getting the Girl by Markus Zusak
GraffitiMoon by Cath Crowley



Hold Still by Nina LaCour
Kissing the Rain by Kevin Brooks
Life as We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer
Love Drugged by James Klise
Model Home by Eric Puchner
Playing with Matches by Brian Katcher
Plus by Veronica Chambers
Rats Saw God by Rob Thomas
Rich and Mad by William Nicholson
Shift by Jennifer Bradbury
Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers
The Best and Hardest Thing by Pat Brisson
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams - I actually got this one at the library but had to return it before I got around to reading it
The Hole We're In by Gabrielle Zevin
The Nobodies Album by Carolyn Parkhurst
The Piper's Son by Melina Marchetta
The Uncoupling by Meg Wolitzer (April 5, 2011)
Thief by Brian James
Trapped by Michael Northrop
Watch Me by Lauren Barnholdt
Whaletalk by Chris Crutcher
When Jeff Comes Home by Catherine Atkins

1 comment:

  1. I read Psych Major Syndrome a few months ago. Very cute and fun. I'd definitely recommend it. I can't wait to hear what you think!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs