1. I have signed up for the Holiday Readathon at WhoRuBlog. The Read-a-thon is from December 2nd through the 5th with some mini-challenges along the way. I have pledged to donate a penny per page read. And with a lot of books on my TBR list, I know that it will add up really quick. I love the idea of a read-a-thon for charity, so I've asked some friends to support me. They have also pledged pennies per pages or $5 for each book I read. Others have generously given straight-out donations. I've already been given so much support. They are the greatest! AND the best part is I get to choose where the money will be donated. Anyone can participate, just sign up at http://www.whorublog.com/
2. One of my recent favorite reads, Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry, was named one of the 10 Best Post-Apocalyptic Books at Random Buzzers and I am quoted! To see the complete list, check it out here at Random Buzzers.
3. CONTEST: I am giving away an ARC of either Jumpstart the World by Catherine Ryan Hyde or The Things a Brother Knows by Dana Reinhardt. The contest is international and ends 11/27/2010. You can still enter to win here
4. Currently Reading: Same Difference by Siobhan Vivian
Currently Listening to: Tell Me A Secret by Holly Cupala
Soon to Leave the Shelf: A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler
5. I just wanted to say thank you to all of those who read my blog. Whether you stop by daily to read my posts or just check it out once I week, I really appreciate it. This has been so much fun for me and I hope that you find my posts interesting and entertaining. I love reading comments and book suggestions that you give me. Thanks for visiting and I hope you keep coming back!
The Friday Five is inspired by Sarah Dessen's blog on LiveJournal. I've been following this blog the longest and love how she recaps her week with the Friday Five, now called The Five.