Sunday, July 17, 2011

In My Mailbox (40)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme run by Kristi at The Story Siren which explores the books that have been delivered to our mailbox or doorstep or directly into our hot little hands.
 

Purchased:
Paper Covers Rock by Jenny Hubbard (signed)
How To Be Bad by Lauren Myracle, Sarah Mlynowski, E. Lockhart (e-book)

For Review:
Galstanberry #2 (book #2)

I came home from vacation and had these lovely books waiting on me. I ordered Paper Covers Rock from Literary Bookpost after visiting them on another vacation (I know, I know, life's rough, what can I say?) Daphne was nice enough to set a signed copy aside for me knowing that I would be ordering it. That's just one of the things I love about indie booksellers.

I received The Girlz of Galstanberry books as part of the Galztanberry #2 Book Tour. I'm looking forward to reading these and hope that they are books I can share with my nieces.

AND How to Be Bad!! I love E. Lockhart and Sarah Mlynowski! I will probably love Lauren Myracle, I just haven't read any of her books yet (even though I have a few). I snagged this e-book for $1.99 right after E. Lockhart tweeted about the incredible sale (which is still going on, I just checked).

Great week for me! Can't wait see what you got!

4 comments:

  1. I'm part of the Galztanberry girls tour too, but only for the interview stop. Looking forward to reading your review though! Great mailbox this week :)

    Check out what I got in my mailbox this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good reads!
    I am a new follower and i'm looking forward to future posts :)

    Check Mine out! :)
    ~Grace
    http://pagingthroughlifewithgrace.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i am really curious about paper covers rock ~ and your indie store sounds just lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! I love the title of Paper Covers Rock. How to Be Bad sounds good too.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs