Friday, April 8, 2011

Double Featured

This week I was featured on two awesome blogs.



I showed off my bookshelves for the Show Me Your Shelves feature at Red House Books. You can see my bookshelves here. I want to thank Emily at Red House Books for hosting this feature because it encouraged me to organize my shelves, get rid of some books, and realize just how many (too many books) I have.

and  I am this week's The Blogger Behind the Book at GReads!




I talked about some of my favorite authors, Maroon 5, and delicious cupcakes. Mmm cupcakes. If you want to see some cheesy pictures and learn a little bit more about me, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs