Friday, December 27, 2013

Say Happy Birthday with a Pre-Order!

 Please join me in wishing Heidi a Happy Birthday 
by pre-ordering her book today!
 
 Finding My Forever
The Beaumont Series #3
by Heidi McLaughlin
 
Get your copy



"I thought Harrison and Katelyn held the monopoly on hotness in My Unexpected Forever, but I WAS WRONG because Jimmy is hot, hot, hot!"
"As sexy and alluring as Jimmy is, we get to know that he is more than just eye-candy. He has a past that has shaped who he is and determines what he wants in his future"
"In her writing, Heidi really captured the characters falling in love with each other. It isn't just attraction and sex. The emotions of caring about someone, and giving themselves over to the love they were experiencing rang true and was authentic"
"Forever My Girl and My Unexpected Forever have become my "go-to" books and now I'm adding Finding My Forever to the list"

Finding My Forever is available 12/30/2013


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs