Saturday, September 20, 2014

Countdown to #YALLFest2014: 7 weeks

YALLFest is coming!!! 

  7 Weeks until AWESOME!

Details (from YALLFest.org)
YALLFest 2014

Who’s coming: 60 of the country’s top YA authors, including 25 New York Times bestsellers.

What: Panels, presentations and signings on three stages on Upper King Street, as well as the infamous YA Smackdown!

When: Fri., Nov. 7 and Sat., Nov. 8, 2014

Where: Blue Bicycle Books, the American Theatre, Charleston Music Hall, Upper King Street, Charleston, SC

Cost: FREE!

Every Saturday until YALLFest, I'll share why I'm looking forward to this event.

This week's topic:
Authors I Want to See at YALLFest

YALLFest is one of the few events where I get to meet some of my favorite authors.

In years past, I've met:

Simone Elkeles

and Gayle Forman

and Myra McEntire

and Lisa McMann


This year I hope to see:

Jennifer Armentrout
Libba Bray
Sarah Dessen
Gayle Forman 
Adele Griffin
Aaron Hartzler
David Levithan
E. Lockhart
Lauren Oliver
Danielle Paige
Rainbow Rowell
Jennifer E. Smith
Sara Zarr

There are so many more that I hope to see!
 
 
Check out who will be at YALLFest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs