Saturday, September 13, 2014

Countdown to #YALLFest2014: 8 weeks

YALLFest is coming!!! 

8 Weeks until AWESOME!


Details (from YALLFest.org)
YALLFest 2014

Who’s coming: 60 of the country’s top YA authors, including 25 New York Times bestsellers.

What: Panels, presentations and signings on three stages on Upper King Street, as well as the infamous YA Smackdown!

When: Fri., Nov. 7 and Sat., Nov. 8, 2014

Where: Blue Bicycle Books, the American Theatre, Charleston Music Hall, Upper King Street, Charleston, SC

Cost: FREE!

Every Saturday until YALLFest, I'll share why I'm looking forward to this event.

This week's topic:

Books I Want to Read Before YALLFest


Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
Panic by Lauren Oliver
This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige 
(not pictured, I'm picking up a copy today)

And
at least one Sarah Dessen book

I have all of Sarah's published books, but have ready only half of them. With all of the books I want to read and all of the review books I need to read, it's likely I'll only read from the picture above. 

Which one should I choose?

1 comment:

  1. We're SO excited for YALLFest too! And there are so many books to be read before the festivities kick off. We'll see you there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs