Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Like Santa to Leave under the Tree


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because they are particularly fond of lists. I am too so that is why I am participating this week.

Top Ten Books I'd Like Santa to Leave under the Tree





Words and Their Meanings by Kate Bassett

I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson

The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler

Tonight the Streets are Ours by Leila Sales

When Reason Breaks by Cindy L. Rodriquez

Far from You by Tess Sharp

Until Friday Night by Abbi Glines

A Matter of Heart by Amy Fellner Dominey

Kiss of Broken Glass by Madeleine Kuderick

Trouble is a Friend of Mine by Stephanie Tromley


What books do you want to find under your tree?

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Far From You. Brilliant book!

    Great list!! Merry Christmas! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one has been on my wishlist for quite a while. I may have to get ot for myself!

      Delete
  2. I've heard great things about several of these - i hope you do find them under your tree :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED I'll Give You the Sun. Hope Santa brings it to you :)
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs