Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Mini Reviews: VANISHING GIRLS, NOWHERE BUT HERE, and NUTS

A collection of mini-reviews, quick thoughts, and books worth mentioning. Check them out!




VANISHING GIRLS by Lauren Oliver
Publication Date: March 10, 2015
Pages: 357
Source: Purchased
Rating: 5 of 5
Synopsis




My Thoughts
An extremely well crafted story. I enjoyed the mystery and complexity of it. I had to pay close attention the the chapter headings to know the timeline and character perspective, but this kept me on my toes.




NOWHERE BUT HERE by Katie McGarry
Publication Date: May 26, 2015
Pages: 496
Source: Purchased
Rating: 5 of 5





My Thoughts:
A wonderful series starter that was so full of secrets that I couldn't stop reading until they were revealed. I loved Emily and Oz and their story. Nowhere But Here is sexy and satisfying and has one of my favorite endings. I can't wait to get to know the rest of the characters in the Thunder Road series. Loved IT!!!!





NUTS by Alice Clayton
Publication Date: October 20, 2015
Pages: 308
Source: Purchased
Rating: 5 of 5
Synopsis





My Thoughts
This book kept me in stitches. It is hilarious! Nuts was a book-club selection (my choice). Wallbanger was such a big hit (pun intended) that we wanted to read another book by Alice Clayton. It was fun to read-along with my friends and giggle and swoon and wish we had some of the yummy cakes from Roxie's diner. Roxie's inner dialogue and conversations with her friends cracked us up! We're already looking forward to reading the next book in the series. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs