Tuesday, May 28, 2019

New Release: SALTY SEBASTIAN by Jen Luerssen

Salty Sebastian

Smirk Series #3
Available Now




Salty Sebastian by Jen Luerssen 
Cover by Just Write. Creations
Photo by Christopher John
Model- Stephen Bottoms
Add to GOODREADS
Purchase: Kindle/KU | Paperback


Blurb

Salty? I mean, it’s better than “f*cking” or “just” but I think it paints an inaccurate picture of my genial personality. I’m assuming that “sexy” or “sophisticated” were too pedestrian or already taken. Joe tells me that I can pretend it’s about how I taste. I ignore that affable deviant as much as possible. 

Generally, I’m a pretty easy going and friendly guy. 
My new intern, Kit calls me “Salty” and so I guess it’s a thing now. Joe says I tend to act like an ass around women I’m attracted to.

Am I attracted to Kit? Hell yes and in the past I’ve treated her very well. Several times in one night as a matter of fact. A night we didn’t exchange real names or numbers, it was Vegas, for fuck’s sake.

Maybe I’m a tiny bit salty that I find that the co-owner of my winery, Mikey, hired Kit as our new intern. I’m not the type of guy who sleeps with his interns.

If being stuck working with a woman I’ve been intimate with, who is amazing at her job, yet treats me like I gave her chlamydia pushes me a little in the salty category, then I guess that’s an apt description. Despite her clear displeasure with me now, Kit was once happy in my company. I’m just going to have to figure out if it’s worth making her happy again.


Other Books by Jen Luerssen:
F*cking Frank https://goo.gl/DzjS2F
Storm Brewing https://goo.gl/3mfbYW
Grown Woman https://goo.gl/86WEfE

About Jen Luerssen:
Jen Luerssen grew up in New Jersey and then lived for 20 years in the San Francisco Bay area. She has held various jobs in her adult life. Some examples are nanny, waitress, receptionist, dispatcher, caterer, and finally teacher. She spent 10 years teaching 4th and 5th graders, until she finally felt the call to write. It's been plaguing her thoughts and dreams for years, and those thoughts finally fought their way out.

Jen loves to read, obsessively. She has an unhealthy attachment to her Kindle and is rarely seen without it. She'll read anything, but especially loves good smut or a post-apocalyptic young adult book.

After "retiring" from teaching, Jen sat down and wrote a book and then another and another and it was the most fun she's ever had working. She is self-published even though she's not sure how it works and hopes that people like her funny stories.

Jen is back in her native New Jersey and lives with her husband, daughter, and dog, enjoying suburban life.

Jen’s links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs