Thursday, December 9, 2010

Off the Shelf Reading Challenge

A couple of weeks ago, I was contemplating if I should sign up for another challenge. So many bloggers were announcing the challenges they are participating in the new year. Of course I didn't want to be left out, so I started looking for which one will be the best for me. Almost immediately I had my answer  . . .

Off The Shelf!
hosted by Bookish Ardour

I get to read my own books! I say that I have at least 200 books in my TBR, but if I am being honest with myself (or took the time to actually count), I would say that the real number is around 450 (and that's on the low end). I can't help it. So, YES, this is the challenge for me.  

My Challenge Goal is  
Making a Dent
(read at least 30 of my own books)

If you think Off the Shelf is the challenge for you, sign up HERE!

4 comments:

  1. Good choice! I have at least 30 books I still need to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed up for the Debut Author Challenge and the YA Historical Fiction challenge. I might do the Dystopian one as well to help me get through my own TBR pile. This one looks good though, I'd never seen it before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Demitria - I should probably go for the next level up, but I know that there are so many debut authors that I will be reading next year, that I don't want to get overwhelmed.

    Shannon - I am also doing the DAC, I can't wait to read the books and everyone's reviews.

    Holly - If I can being anyone's reading hero, I'm glad to be yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs