Sunday, December 5, 2010

In My Mailbox (16)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme run by The Story Siren which explores the books that have been delivered to our mailbox or doorstep or directly into our hot little hands.
For Review:
The Outside Boy by Jeanine Cummins
London Deep by Robin Price and Paul McGrory
The Last Hunter - Descent by Jeremy Robinson (e-book)
Purchased:
Psych Major Syndrome by Alicia Thompson
Fly on the Wall by E. Lockhart
(Random Buzzers Buzz Bucks)

Gifted:
Just Breathe by Susan Wiggs

Secret Santa Purchases! and they're on the way!

This week was a stellar week for books! I happened upon a gift certificate (ok, my husband spoils me) and I finally got a copy of Psych Major Syndrome. It was been on my wishlist for months! I also received Just Breathe from my mom. She had no idea that I have been eyeing the book for a while now (I love the cover), and she showed up to my house with it, just out of the blue!  And I also received some books for review that I can't wait to dive into! As for the Secret Santa gifts, well, I may have gone a bit overboard (it was my first time participating). My husband thinks so, but I was excited to buy books for someone that I know will love them!

So, what did you get in your mailbox this week?

3 comments:

  1. Fab books! I love the cover for the Outside Boy. The Secret Santa gifts are so nicely wrapped!
    New follower.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice group of books this week! And I'm with Alison, you did a lovely job wrapping your secret santa gifts, that's something I'm miserable at. It always looks like I let the dogs try and do it:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Psych Major Syndrome looks so good! The cover definitely caught my eye.

    Love the wrapping as well like the lovely commenters above mentioned. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs