Friday, August 27, 2010

The Friday Five (2)

1. Last week I posted that I was curious about the books the character Becca was reading on ABC Family's Huge. Well, this week I didn't have to wonder as I recognized the cover immediately. It is The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. It would make sense that Becca would be reading this book, because she is a wallflower. She is very observant and has a lot to say, but there aren't too many people that she shares her ideas with because others are too busy trying to fit it. 
The Perks of Being a Wallflower


2. This week so many of my favorite blogs have had posts about the release of Mockingjay. Having not yet read any of the series, I didn't want to come across any spoilers. I've wanted to read The Hunger Games, but would always have another book that I wanted to read just a little bit more. Avoiding the blogs sure has made for one lonely week. Which is why . . .

3. I am currently reading The Hunger Games. Only on page 20, but I am hooked!

4. Soon to leave the shelf: Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen (that is if I don't go and buy the rest of the HG trilogy tomorrow!)

5. Just curious, when you aren't a teen and don't have a teen, how old is too old to watch American Teen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs