Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (2)

This is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

  • Grab your read

  • Open to a random page

  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

  • Share the title and the author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers.  




  • From Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen

    "Bryce laughed a little nervous laugh, so I could tell he knew, and for once mine were the cheeks that were beet red. He took his kite and ran off, leaving me to inspect the damage."

    7 comments:

    1. Sounds like fun!

      Here is the teaser:
      e-Volving Books
      I also have an entirely new style for the blog - including a brand new, self-designed Header!
      And a new name!! Come check it out :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Sounds like a cute book. I'll be back to read your review :)

      Here's my teaser

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hmm...makes you wonder what he knew!

      Here's my teaser.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hmm, this is the first that I have heard of Flipped, and it sounds interesting. Hope you like it!

      My Teaser Tuesday.

      ReplyDelete
    5. I just ordered this book, cant wait to read it. Enjoy
      ~Pixie

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     
    Imagination Designs