Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (1)

This is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.


  • Grab your read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and the author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers.
  •  
     Book: Tricks by Ellen Hopkins
                      Deja Vu! Except this 
    time he smells like cheap brew
    Thirteen! How did he even get
    hold of the stuff? Ripped it off,
    no doubt. But from where? Or
    who?
     

4 comments:

  1. I love Ellen Hopkins. I've read the first book of this series, Crank, but still can't figure out which one book 2 is =/ Ha. Great teaser!

    Here's mine: http://read-a-holic-blog.blogspot.com/2010/08/teaser-tuesday-3-truth-about-forever.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't read any Ellen Hopkins books, but I recently read about her un-invite from a Lit Fest.

    I'm not sure if I would like her books, but one day when I feel adventurous I may try them - do you like her writing so far?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not read any Ellen Hopkins books yet, but am very intrigued after hearing about her uninvite and this teaser.

    My teaser can be found here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of her books. Glass is the second book after Crank and Fallout, the final of the trilogy comes out Sept 14. Of all of her books, I like Impulse the best.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs